Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flowering Pots Galore




I love flowers, and flowering pots. For years I have poured over magazines with ideas and ways to landscape, and decorate decks with plants and flowers.. My dear neighbor and friend Verna who is about 70 years old, is a flower queen. Her back yard is smaller than mine. Even so her yard is always plush with beautiful plants and pots loaded with cascading flowers and vines, just like the pictures in the magazines. Very inspiring . Well, this summer I decided to try my hand at it ...Hopefully I'll get better with practice. But for now, I am enjoying trying, experimenting, and learning. I have certainly found some favorites . My thumb is not naturally green like some folks, but I do think that I am noticing a little shade of something coming to the surface of the skin!

1 comment:

  1. your flowers are gorgeous, Karen - this is one of my favorite things to do is plant flowers in my yard and enjoy the beauty - digging in the dirt is good for the soul - I love it...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete